Wednesday, July 11, 2012

McDonalds Model

Im fat. no no no dont start with the bullshit crap about how no your not you may not be skinny but your not fat, but i know im fat. That nasty flap of tummy fat that hangs over your jeans when your sitting down. Yeah, i know you have it too. You've got to if you have time to sit and read my blog. thats pathetic my dear friend, were in the same boat. I can say nah im good i eat vegetables i work out sometimes. hahaha but the thing is. i dont. not at all. for example, as i write this - im watching Americas next top model while eating McDonalds! that is a new low gentlemen. I deserve an award- im not exactly sure what for but i know i deserve one. I should start doing yoga... haha! no seriously i really should... ill attempt to start that. soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment