Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dysfunction.

I believe that everyone comes from pain and a certain amount of dysfunction.m- Mariel Hemingway. I regret to say that I dont know much about Mariel, but i agree with her statement 100% and ten fold. I recently was writing in my journal- and while it may not be in the spirit of blogging, im going to type out what I wrote down, because for some reason while i was re- reading it i was inspired by my own words and its only fair I pass them on and possibly help someone else like Mariel helped me. Even if you dont know much about me. It;s true, everyone has something they struggle with, its a matter of how you deal with it- that shows your true character. All the pain im feelings will transcend into something good, beautiful and learned. A lesson I can use to pass on and remember. Pain- is truly the purest source of inspiration and wisdom there is. Without it id never have grown into who i am. Mariel your 100% correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment